CAn I have some feedback on my *NEW* Logo please?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...this is what we've decided on... and we've had some advice from a graphic design company as well so we're happy with it!

Here goes...

i love them. i have had my brother in law...gay and living in Manchester looking at this too now. and he says it looks great. and he says he thinks that even when people can't remember your name to recommend you that they will remember the logo. ill make sure he recommends u now. x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Totally love it!! Especially the black one. Totally a brand I would remember. In fact might take a wee trip down to Manchester to treat myself before Xmas ;)

I too would've said I wasnt keen as I though of an airline straight away...
However after seeing the black design it's totally changed my mind. Love it!

wasnt keen at first, but loving the black one! strange how just much difference just tweaking colours can make!

i love them. i have had my brother in law...gay and living in Manchester looking at this too now. and he says it looks great. and he says he thinks that even when people can't remember your name to recommend you that they will remember the logo. ill make sure he recommends u now. x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Thank you...very nice of you!

Totally love it!! Especially the black one. Totally a brand I would remember. In fact might take a wee trip down to Manchester to treat myself before Xmas ;)

We look forward to meeting you!

Without visually comparing the two, and going completely on memory, the only thing I remember about the first one is Manchester Airport, having seen the revisions all I remember now is 'aesthetics' - that in my book is a win :biggrin:

Liked the first design, LOVE the black one. Fab work. xx

absolutely love the black one. It makes me think beautiful, modern, sexy people of either gender. Honestly i love it! And definitely a logo i wouldn't forget and stands out from the rest. I think it perfectly suits and its refreshing to see something a bit different to the norm in your industry and for that reason i think people will remember your company more!

I liked the first one but LOVE the black one, uber sexy and would appeal to both sexes, wish I was in Manchester would love some of your treatments as well

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Oh yah! Black one all the way! Looks so stylist! :)

Your logo in black really stands out  people would defo remember that. Would look brill on business cards etc. X

Don't hate me but I think airline when I see it :)

I was thinking exactly the same thing, a new airline. Adam, not for me but at the end of the day it is your choice!!!!!! x

I like it.

It's semi "corporate"- which, I assume, is a good thing because (again I assume!) the service you're selling isn't "cheap" in any sense of the word.

I'd want to be assured that the company doing things to my face was solid and professional.

However, it's a *little* too severe for me, hope you don't mind me sticking my oar in...but i'd feminise it very slighty like this personally- I've attached my own "remix" :)

You're emphasising the aesthetic side as well as brading yourself as "serious"

Attachments

• AWA-Sample-1.jpg
    AWA-Sample-1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Love the white one, clean bright and fresh :) xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I havebeen wondering for a while why this post has stayed at the top of the forum, so I finally decided to take a look...

WOW! I love the design, especially the black one!

Do you mind me asking what software you used?

Its not just a logo, its a BRAND which once seen, will stay in peoples minds for a long long time!

I like it.

It's semi "corporate"- which, I assume, is a good thing because (again I assume!) the service you're selling isn't "cheap" in any sense of the word.

I'd want to be assured that the company doing things to my face was solid and professional.

However, it's a *little* too severe for me, hope you don't mind me sticking my oar in...but i'd feminise it very slighty like this personally- I've attached my own "remix" :)

Love love love that one!!

I like it.

Ooh now you've got us thinking again!!!

Latest posts

Back