Can i perform Electrolysis whilst pregnant??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cath Dunbar

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew if i can perform electrolysis whilst pregnant? I'm wanting to start a course in Electrolysis and even though i want to wait till i've finished i was hoping that if i did become pregnant towards the end would it effect me and my course? I researched and it says there is nothing to say i can't recieve but was wondering if i was performing regulary? Any advice would be great????
Performing lol i make it sound like a dance lol

I don't think there's any reason why you shouldn't perform the treatment however, you shouldn't receive blend electrolysis whilst pregnant, only diathermy.

Thanks very much. Just that me n other half talking about a child together and as im 30 i want sooner than later as i started early but i really want this course.

There is no problem with you giving electrolysis while you are pregnant and as was said above you can have it done although should avoid the blend treatment below the neck, but I would just avoid blend altogether during pregnancy.

the only treatments which are definate no no's whilst pregnant are indirect high frequency and using certain aromatherapy so enjoy your course and enjoy working on the pregnancy!!!!

Thankyou guys. Will enjoy working on pregnancy for sure lol but really looking forward to the Electrolysis is sounds really good but i assume it's quite intense as it's ITEC over 30 weeks.

Latest posts

Back