Can someone post a Brazillian Waxing Tutorial please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha when I say I have seen disasters in my salon I mean from other salons! Women come in battered and bruised from other salons and only half a job as most salons do not remove hair fully from the lips or bum! Instead they butcher their pubic bone into a landing strip!

I do trust my staff fully! They just dont do brazilians as they are not trained and to be honest thats my domain and I enjoy it and know I get perfection. My girls are happy to train in it but are equally happy to carry on as they are!

Haha when I say I have seen disasters in my salon I mean from other salons! Women come in battered and bruised from other salons and only half a job as most salons do not remove hair fully from the lips or bum! Instead they butcher their pubic bone into a landing strip!

I do trust my staff fully! They just dont do brazilians as they are not trained and to be honest thats my domain and I enjoy it and know I get perfection. My girls are happy to train in it but are equally happy to carry on as they are!

Oh good, I was worried for a second! :hug: x

I wouldnt attempt to perform a braz with a basic waxing course and certainly not by sitting in front of a pc etc trying to take in all the info.
I would imagine that your hands will have to be positioned in a certain way along with your client and you cant see those little things on a disc etc( my opinion anyway). I am hoping to do an intimate waxing course.....just saving the pennies up:)

You can't beat hands on training and you need to do it on REAL people with hair and people of all shapes and sizes.

All of my trainees say that they never had any idea that Intimate waxing was so involved.

You can't beat hands on training and you need to do it on REAL people with hair and people of all shapes and sizes.

All of my trainees say that they never had any idea that Intimate waxing was so involved.

I was amazed too at what was involved. Having previously done my male intimate waxing two weeks earlier, which I had thought had been quite 'scary' ... the female brazilian was just as much if not more so.... but Kimmi was very patient with me and we got there in the end... but there is no way I would do this without the tuition first on 'real' peoples 'bits'.

Latest posts

Back