can someone tell me about the tan on my back?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
well this was just out of interest i noticed this, and as im really nosey i wanted to know why!!

had my original tan done two weeks ago now tantrik 10%,
went on lovely etc etc blah blah,
last thursday i had a top up of essence of summer ( yum yum)

any way, i think the original 10% tan is now shedding?( i did exfoliate before second tan went on) or whatever,

and thought , right ill get it all off, go back to basics and have a lovely new tan, and really look after it this time!!:eek: i was a bit lazy i must admit!

anyway as i was trying to exfoliate etc, i noticed my back,

right since ive had the original tan done, i havent moisturied it as i cant reach, i havent exfoliated it either as i cant reach, but it is lovely and brown and even and showing no signs or deterioration!!!

WHY??????

also another question ( sorry)
how deep does the dha penetrate into the skin?

and is it harder to remove a higher percentage of tan than a lower, or is it beacause its just more noticable?

sorry just like to know things so that i can speak to my clients and sound informed!!

I always assumed it lasted longer on the back as clothes don't rub it as much as other areas. x

well this was just out of interest i noticed this, and as im really nosey i wanted to know why!!

had my original tan done two weeks ago now tantrik 10%,
went on lovely etc etc blah blah,
last thursday i had a top up of essence of summer ( yum yum)

any way, i think the original 10% tan is now shedding?( i did exfoliate before second tan went on) or whatever,

and thought , right ill get it all off, go back to basics and have a lovely new tan, and really look after it this time!!:eek: i was a bit lazy i must admit!

anyway as i was trying to exfoliate etc, i noticed my back,

right since ive had the original tan done, i havent moisturied it as i cant reach, i havent exfoliated it either as i cant reach, but it is lovely and brown and even and showing no signs or deterioration!!!

WHY??????

also another question ( sorry)
how deep does the dha penetrate into the skin?

and is it harder to remove a higher percentage of tan than a lower, or is it beacause its just more noticable?

sorry just like to know things so that i can speak to my clients and sound informed!!

I don't think the DHA penetrates beyond the dead skin surface layer.

It has nothing to do with the % of the solution... Although i do find the essence of summer lasts longer, as if its penetrated further into the skin! I could be wrong tho'

Not quite sure about your back... my tan seams to fade even all over!

You need to get the towel rubbing your back properly when you get out of the shower Nik.
Product build up and no exfoliation mate x

Latest posts

Back