Can you give me advice on course please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if you could help me, i am going to start a course in septembet training to be a nail tech, however now im really confused as i was going to do the City and Guilds course but ive found an VTCT course that is a hec of a lot cheaper but im wondering if this means that the C & G course is better or not?
Charlene

Charlene

I did my training through Creative and although i havent done any other nail orientated courses or used any other products apart from Creatives - they gotta be the best!! They are the market leaders after all.......

The course gives you a national recognised cert after you complete training which is 5 days long now (i did the course when it was 4 days) for the foundation course in acrylic liquid & powder

I think its something in the region of £800 (Inc vat?) for the 5 days - completely worth it, as your trained by the best, honestly i couldnt believe what my tutor had to offer me and i get freebie one-to-one sessions with her when shes working from a salon!!

Well worth it, as any other Creative girl can tell you!!!

:hug:

Hi Charlene.

I've PM'd you.

Latest posts

Back