Certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vix1102

Reaction score
Hi all,

I moved a few years ago & in the process I lost all my hairdressing certificates. In march I'm renting a room in a beauty salon for my hairdressing & wanted to display them. Does anyone know if I can get duplicates & where would I get them from? Thankyou xVx

Hi all,

I moved a few years ago & in the process I lost all my hairdressing certificates. In march I'm renting a room in a beauty salon for my hairdressing & wanted to display them. Does anyone know if I can get duplicates & where would I get them from? Thankyou xVx

Yes, contact your training provider and they'll be able to re-issue.

You may have to pay a small fee or postage but give them a call.

Ring your college and they will put you through or give you the right number. Hairdressing certificates cost around £30 (The last time i enquired about 6 years ago they did maybe more now) xx

Brill thankyou I'll do both. Can't believe I've lost them, lost a complete folder with them in & pictures of my work which i had been building! xVx

Hi sorry to hijack but how long did it take everyone to get their certificates??? I've been qualified almost a year and still waiting :-/ xx

Mine turned up about 3 or 4 months after finishing college as they sent all the folders at the same time xoxo

Mine turned up about 3 or 4 months after finishing college as they sent all the folders at the same time xoxo

Ah I did finish quite early so could be that they've only sent them at the end of the course then :-/ thank you xx

Hi sorry to hijack but how long did it take everyone to get their certificates??? I've been qualified almost a year and still waiting :-/ xx

I got mine after about a month...might be worth chasing it up? :)

I finished college in June and got my L3 certificate in November

Yeh think I'll give them till mid jan then hound them lol xx thanks guys xx

Latest posts

Back