certificates????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mand@pinkz

Reaction score
Hiya!

I've just done my acrylic extension course and was just wandering how long it takes to get your certificate, as I have only 3 weeks untill i'm starting to do nails but need to sort out insurance etc, anyone got any ideas or any experience to how long they take???

Does my lecturer have to send it off or do they just sign the certificate?

Thanks everyone!!!!

xxxxx
:wink2:

If it was a VTVT course, it took months before I got my certificate.

Depending on who you insure with, you may only need to give them copies of your certificates at the time of a claim, that's how the Professional Beauty Insurance scheme works.

HTH

yYep VTCT take forever if you go with Proffessional Nails they don't ask for anything up front, only in the event of a claim will you need to produce all cerificates

Cathie! said:
If it was a VTVT course, it took months before I got my certificate.

Depending on who you insure with, you may only need to give them copies of your certificates at the time of a claim, that's how the Professional Beauty Insurance scheme works.

HTH

Ok, I was thinking of going with BABTAC, I know you have to send them certificates. were you just getting clients before you had your certs come through?

I'll perhaps give my academy and BABTAC a ring tomorrow see what's guna happen, I'm guna scream if it won't work out, like you say I will look at going with Proffessional beauty if it's not guna work. fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks Cathie!!!!

Latest posts

Back