Chair for mobile HD brows & LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
I've been doing some research on this and I've read that it's recommended to use an Indian head massage chair and also read how it's not very comfortable for the client.
Then I came across a lafuma. These don't look much different to a garden chair?! Does anyone use a lafuma or a garden chair to do HD brows mobile?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 173
These actually are garden chairs originally. They're very comfortable. I used one for years for mobile reflexology.

Vic x

Sorry I didn't add that I took the bottom picture from a site selling as a lafuma then compared it to a garden chair (top pic) - to me they look identical but I have no experience with them so I could be being naive.
Are they quite low for doing brow treatments?

I've just discovered these lafuma covers.
I was thinking that these could easily be added to a garden chair/lounger with business logo and/or HD/lvl branding embroided - what do you think?

Would this be professional looking?!?

Has anyone had any experience of using loungers as a mobile chair for eye treatments at all?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 152
These look like a great idea wonder if they would be any good for doing express lashes ?

These might be good for pedicures too

I have taken 1 Split Hydraulic Beauty Chair and it’s so comfortable to me.

I use a reclining garden chair (bought from b&q for £35 on sale!!) exactly the same as this for most of my mobile treatments. It works for pedicure, reflexology, facials and eyelash treatments. It is quite a bit lower than a conventional beauty bed, so I also have a fold-up camping stool (a three cornered one!) which I use. Much easier than lugging around a mobile beauty bed!!!

Hi just wondering if you purchased this and have been using it? I've just come across this idea on a reflexology site and was looking for feed back on someone who uses it! I would need it for brows waxes and tinting for mobile work.
Thank you

Hi just wondering if you purchased this and have been using it? I've just come across this idea on a reflexology site and was looking for feed back on someone who uses it! I would need it for brows waxes and tinting for mobile work.
Thank you
Hi Katfin, yes I use this chair, have done for over a year, works great!

Hi thank you for your reply. I ordered a couch instead, it arrived today and seems so very heavy ...so I'm going to have a look at these [emoji2]

Does anyone use these chairs for waxing? They look quite low? I’m looking for alternatives to a beauty couch, hate lugging them around, setting them up, and I never find them ‘lightweight’.

Latest posts

Back