Change of name needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi!

I am reasonably new to this so please forgive me if this is wrong but I would like some advice on the following: I have recently started mobile spray tanning in my local area and have named my business Tanglowed. It has been slow to start but thanks to a website, business cards, FB and Gumtree it is picking up.

However, I have decided to provide other treatments, mainly nails and waxing and I was wondering whether it will be necessary to go to all the bother to have my name changed, particularly on the website. I welcome any suggestions as to how the name could be altered or whether I should just leave it as it is?? tanglowed and beauty? thoughts??

Also, I would like some advice whether to start with waxing or nails first after tanning? (is one harder than the other etc, although v different i appreciate) Eventually I aim to get qualified in both.

Lastly, has anyone got any advice for as a newbie to the beauty industry, for starting up and getting plenty of clients (apart from advertising)

Thank you in advance

Paula

Latest posts

Back