Charles worthington at home straightening kit ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee7smith

Reaction score
I have just seen an ad for CW at home straightening kit - shock !
Why do companies keep insisting it's ok to do chemical treatments at home - CW Should know the risks. Clearly a money making scam ! It will never look like the advert and will probably wreck your hair ! Does anyone know whats in it ???

I really don't get why companys do thgis, it really annoys me. Especially L'oreal and Schwarzkopf etc, as they do a professional range, then advertise how easy it is to do at home :smack: So annoying!! Plus, I think the clients think, Oh it's the same company the hairdresser uses anyway..... Argggggh!!!
I imagine we will now have more messes from home colours/straightening to sort out now :eek::eek::eek:

I really don't get why companys do thgis, it really annoys me. Especially L'oreal and Schwarzkopf etc, as they do a professional range, then advertise how easy it is to do at home :smack: So annoying!! Plus, I think the clients think, Oh it's the same company the hairdresser uses anyway..... Argggggh!!!
I imagine we will now have more messes from home colours/straightening to sort out now :eek::eek::eek:

Maybe we won't if their highly colour stripped hair then gets straightened!! And falls out......I'm so gonna enjoy saying told you so to all those clients lol

Lol, me too. Bad bad bad, but we do warn them!x

I saw this product advertised yesterday and it,s a worry how does it work? does anyone know and what chemicals? it,s retailing for 19.99.
I think people will think it,s like brazilian blow dry but i don,t think it contains keartin CONFUSED

I just had a look at it on the boots website, its basically a home perm kit where they tell you to comb it straight instead. Lame.

It's the same when all these celebrity stylists like Lee Stafford and james brown (btw his retail products are the WORST) endorse these home kits. I've lost count of how many clients have said - yeh but it's the one with so and so recommending it!!

These professional hairdressers are just out to make money!!! GRRRR!!

Ahhh my friend came to my house the other day saying she use some new straightening stuff from the t.v this was not good ! her hair was horrible soooo did not do what it was ment to do. I did try to warn her about this the day before, but people do want they want to :eek: xxxx

Latest posts

Back