Childrens pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
i received my first enquiry about childrens pamper parties, not bad considering i have never even thought of diong one!!

any how i have done a search and for the last hour or so have sifted through the threads. All the threads are stating just nail art whereas i would also be offering mini facials and airbrush temp. tattoos.

it is for a party of approx 8 11 yera olds.

The main question is the same as everyone else seems to be asking, how much do i charge, do i charge per child, per treatment or per hour????

This is what i thought per treament:

Mini mani with simple nail art and a couple of rhinestones......£5.00
Mini pedi with polish.......................................................£4.50
Mini Facial ...................................................................£5.00

Waht do you think?

I havent done one yet...... lol, only done nail art at fetes so far, but I offer nail shape and paint with nail art and temp airbrush tattoos... nothing for the boys really other than tattoos though....I charge £80 for up to 8 children including party bags and should last 2 - 3 hours....

I dont know if I would give them a choice of services? would it be easier to say heres what you are getting and this is the price? maybe just do a board of different nail art available, probably be there for ages just doing that on 8 children anyway, especially if you are doing tattoos as well! xx

Arr Sounds Brill...

These type of parties are definatly the way forward as the UK is getting more & more like the US.

Yeah if there girly girls maybe even charge a set fee for all 3 treatments + a polish & party bag?

Good luck hun & i'd love to know how it goes.
xox

If you're stuck for ideas check out my website honey x www.halo-therapies.co.uk there should be some ideas on there.

hth x

Latest posts

Back