Choosing Cirepil, which ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hershey

Reaction score
Hello every one , I'm starting my own part time waxing business and decided on Cirepil. Any advice on which stripless and which strip wax to start off with as I can currently only choose on of each to be my all rounders. (I will only have 1x hot wax pot and a monocartrisge roller system)

I will greatly appreciate your advice!

Thank you xxx

I personally like ocean blue for strip and pure for hot wax. I think blue cartridge has the same wax inside but I am not familiar with roller waxes to be honest. They are fragrance free and preform really well although pure is quick setting so it trickier to apply than normal ones.
I would not recommend nacree blanche. I find it doesn't grab hair that well and tends to leave a bit sticky residue but they don't have that in roller form so it doesn't apply to you.
Can't you go to their workshop? They do them quite often and you can test all waxes.
If you can have only 2 I would go with blue cartridge and crystalline hot wax. This way you have fragrance free and rosin free so you cover clients with sensitive skins and allergies to fragrance and rosin.

Blue hot wax and Mojito strip.

I use mojito strip and euroblonde hit

Mojito strip and Homme or blue hot wax

Xx

Mojito strip wax, I've tried all of the other PR strip waxes and nothing else compares.

Euroblonde is my favourite all round hot wax, really good at picking up those fine, almost invisible hairs...

but I have 3 pots (well 2 and a half really) on the go and I also use homme which is great for thick coarse hair, and then crystalline for clients with sensitive or reactive skin in the small pot of my double heater.

Latest posts

Back