Christmas beauty fair ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmic Beauty

Reaction score
Hello
Looking to pick your brains....
I work full time as a recruitment consultant but have been mobile for a couple of years doing spray tanning and hair extensions.
This year I am motivated to make some money over Christmas and have decided to organise an event.
I have booked a really nice barn conversion*in the city centre*on a Friday night in December and I am going to host a Christmas beauty fair.
Local business owners can pay for a table to promote their products on the run up to Christmas, we will have 2 guest speakers, demonstrations, a cat walk show by a local fashion boutique, raffle, music entertainment and everyone will receive a goody bag of vouchers/promotions from the stall owners to use in December/Jan. This will be a ticketed event and a % of the takings will go to charity.
As I am mobile I wont have anything other than vouchers to sell on the night/take bookings. Do you have any ideas of things I could sell on the night or promotions I could run? I was thinking of putting together some stocking fillers to sell, but not sure what to include that relates to my mobile business. Preferably something that I can buy in bulk and has a decent mark up.
What are your thoughts?
Do you have any ideas to add?
Any input/feedback will be gratefully received.
Thanks
Kim :?:

Why not do little girly giftbags? People will be looking gifts for their own kids stocking fillers and their kids friends/cousins etc.

A couple of cute nail polishes, some glitters to sprinkle on, toe dividers, nail file etc. Nothing too elaborate, just package it nicely :)

Thank you! Do you know of anywhere I can buy things in bulk for cheap? I believe there'plea rehouses in Manchester that you can buy cosmetics etc really cheap?

Latest posts

Back