christmas nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gutter gal

Reaction score
Hey all! This is my first time on geek. Was searching net for christmas nail art, have absolutely no imagination or artistic streak in me. Can anyone help with very (very) simple yet effective chrissy ideas please?? ps am really excited to find this site!!!

gutter gal said:
Hey all! This is my first time on geek. Was searching net for christmas nail art, have absolutely no imagination or artistic streak in me. Can anyone help with very (very) simple yet effective chrissy ideas please?? ps am really excited to find this site!!!

welcome to the site pet - im sure it wont take long till your addicted like the rest of us - xmas nail art............well i dont actually do much nail art but for xmas how about (if you have a steady hand) painting the nail red, then painting a snowman, or snowflakes, or just putting plane glitter on the nail, if you go to the shtuff button at the top on the right hand side of the main page, geek gallery, there are options for diff forums (one being nail art) you will get loads of pics of diff nail art that the girls have submitted, there is one of snowflakes thats quite nice, you may get some insparation from there chuck

welcome to the site

Thank you peter pan!! am going to navigate my way around the site and get the hang of it all. Only have 2 clients so far wanting christmas art, but they have faith! lol will have a go, thanks for reply

Hi and welcome.

Why not take a look at nailtopia - they have some fantastic winter/Christmas stickers - check out Glorsclaws picture from earlier.

Latest posts

Back