Christrio Coloured Gel Demo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedAdmiral

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I havent really been on much as I've been busy the last few months working for Christrio an American product line. I started off converting with them in January after meeting them at the Dublin trade show and now I am working for them full time as a demonstrator :cool:!!!

The range consists of the Basic One gel line, over 53 coloured gels and 23 sparkling gel - aswell as a l&p line with 100's of coloured polymers!!! As you can tell I'm really excited about my new position but what I really want to do is invite you all to our Roadshow next week 12th-19th!

I will be demo'ing in
Newcastle,
Manchester,
Liverpool,
Leicester,
Bristol,
Essex,
Reading,
Brighton!!!

We will showcase the range and show you how to create designer nails from french twists to full on 3d work! Its all free so just come along and I'll be having drinks in the bar after!

I hope you can all make it
email me at [email protected] for directions

Vannessa :D

Congrats on your new postion Vanessa :)
But I have to ask you.... does Birmingham smell or something???? .... no dont answer that :lol:
Just a bit peeved that everyone misses us out!
Anyway... hope it all goes well for you, Good luck!

No Birmingham is cool but we were there at British Beauty only in April so its only fair, We had a great time - Hey leicester is only a stones throw take the afternoon off and come along!

Where are you demoing in Brighton - there's a few of us Sussex based Geeks - we could combine it with a bit of a meet?????

Trin
xx

Okay the demo's are from 12 - 4pm and the dates are Newc -12th, Man -13th, L'pool - 14th, Leic - 15th, Bristol - 16th, Essex my home County!! -17th, Reading - 18th & Brighton 19th.

They are all in the city centre' but I cant post the locations as I cant remember them all (sorry totally useless! something like newc is in Jesmond, Manc is Old Trafford, L'pool is in the Marriot city centre, um, um? I'll post them later when I get home!)

I have no probs turning them all into geeky meets but I will have to get on the road a couple of hours after an leave you all drinking so I cant be held responsible when you crawl home :wink2:

Glorsclaws said:
But I have to ask you.... does Birmingham smell or something???? .... no dont answer that :lol:

thats what i was thinking!!

I didnt go to british beauty!! miss out on everything i do! lol.

Oh sounds intresting, Plese post details for us.

Hi Vannessa,

Congrats on your new postion,
It sure is long way from Co. Meath.
Hope all goes well for you and best of luck with the roadshow.

Cheers to all the Geeks who want to come along, Everyone is welcome - its a great opportunity to see coloured gels and coloured polymer in action.

I'm really excited, I havent been to half the places before so I'm getting to see more of England - and anyone who can recommend good night spots in any of the towns is a Star! :cool:

email me or pm me, chat to you all tomorrow!

Vannessa

Latest posts

Back