Cleaning wax pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi
Im having a mare with my wax pot! I have a hd brows orb, u basically have to melt the wax and pour it into the orb its stupid. Anyway it always gets in a mess & is hard to clean but i manage it. This time i spilt a lot around the inside & outside & its really thick.
Does anyone have any tips on how to
clean it? I have wax equipment cleaner but thats useless.
Thanks

I would heat up the wax as you can wipe it away more easily first with a wax stick and then with couch roll. I use the Perron Rigot remover as it is far superior to the standard wax equipment cleaner. If it's really bad then remove from heat, spray it on and leave. Works a treat and can be sprayed into plastic parts of pot between clients to keep it tidy throughout the day.

I would heat up the wax as you can wipe it away more easily first with a wax stick and then with couch roll. I use the Perron Rigot remover as it is far superior to the standard wax equipment cleaner. If it's really bad then remove from heat, spray it on and leave. Works a treat and can be sprayed into plastic parts of pot between clients to keep it tidy throughout the day.

Thanks a lot ive finally managed to clean it up :)

Latest posts

Back