Clear tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Is it true that you can only use clear tips with the brisa gel system?

I bought velocity tips and I love them - don't wanna change!!
Please tell me you can use them with Brisa!!

Thank you
Losta love!

I was told that clear tips work best..but have used natural tips and had no problems at all. xx

It's okay, you can use any tips.

I was told you only need to ensure they are clear tips if you are using the white sculpting gel and natural tips were fine for POW. You do get Clear Velocity tips from Creative
HTH
KxXx

thats right, if you are using the white scultping gel use the clear tips, this ensures complete curing of the white gel....
If you are using the natural tips use the white paint in gel, this is also used on natural nails for the permanent french look....

HTH

i was told if you use anything but clear tips with the white sculpting gel, you should double cure it to make sure.

i was also told the same that u could only use clear tips using the brisa gels and the clear sculpting forms as the other tips and forms dint cure as well as the clear ones

Nemotail and Ruth have both given the correct information.

If using the White Sculpting gel ... use a clear tip or form to ensure a complete cure of the white gel.

Opaque tips can be used with all the other Brisa Gels.

Latest posts

Back