Client complaining about airbrush makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you every one for your support and kind words.

I will call salon gold tomorrow and let know what's going on and will keep the emails.

Just because she doesn't like it, doesn't mean she should get a refund especially when I gave her what she wanted.

A patch test was done and came back negative, as nurses they should understand that I'm covered and not liable for any reaction.

The mother said to me that if she had bought makeup and didn't like it, she would expect a full refund, so if her daughter didn't like what I did she expects me to refund her.

I don't know anywhere that would refund make up if you tried it and didn't like it. Isn't that a hygiene issue?
Sounds like u had some very tough clients to deal with but I think you are handling it professionally and generally really well.
I'm shocked to read they offered you an epi pen without consulting a doctor :eek: that's got to be against their code of practice in some way, completely barmy! Hope it all settles down soon. What a nightmare x

Thank you every one for your support and kind words.

I will call salon gold tomorrow and let know what's going on and will keep the emails.

Just because she doesn't like it, doesn't mean she should get a refund especially when I gave her what she wanted.

A patch test was done and came back negative, as nurses they should understand that I'm covered and not liable for any reaction.

The mother said to me that if she had bought makeup and didn't like it, she would expect a full refund, so if her daughter didn't like what I did she expects me to refund her.

Gosh, you are being tested just lately, aren't you! You have received good advice and I agree that you should keep all correspondence and leave it to your insurers.

As for the allergic reaction. Does she have any photos? (the devil in me would tell her that she's lucky to have an epi pen with her :wink2: )

Fruitcakes!

I don't have photos of the reaction, but i very doubt there has ever been one.

Someone with the mothers mentality if there was a genuine reaction would of sent me pictures and it would been mentioned from the outset and not dropped when I mentioned the patch test.

I offered to go back and re do just the foundation base just so she could how long a traditional base would last and then she came back saying it was a reaction and wanted 50 % back.

They are chancers

The real issues here is:

They both don't listen
The daughter is 26 and acts like child
Here daughter made poor choices with her eyeshadow colours - against my advice as she knew best
The foundation didn't live up to their unreasonable expectations - again they were told I can't guarantee longevity
Daughter is upset and rather than question her daughter choices the mother blames me that her darling daughter didn't get the wedding makeup she wanted - yes she did as she chose it, even though I warned her against certain things.

Latest posts

Back