client home care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaeldees

Reaction score
do you recommend that your acrylic (l&p, er whatever!) clients use solar oil regularly?

should they?

does cuticle oil cause lifting or breakdown of the enhancements?

also....

i'm in the market for a new brush. any recommendation?
what about brush size? does it matter?

:D

Can I ask who you did your training with? As most systems recommend that you use oil on your enhancements. Creative have Solar oil, EZFlow have essential oil, Galaxy has Almond oil etc etc. It is an essential step and it is beneficial for your clients to use it at home.
Try doing a search on here to find out more about it's applications.:)

cuticle oil does not cause lifting and breaking, in fact it helps the enhancements to last so always recomend it to clients, as for brush size YEP, SIZE DOES MATTER what are you ueing at the moment? there are various diferent brushes and sizes and i would always say you are best paying a little more and going for good quality,it will save you money in the long run, creative do some fab brushes, as for size i cant work with a 10, but love an 8, so you need to find a brush that suits you, hope this helps
michaeldees said:
do you recommend that your acrylic (l&p, er whatever!) clients use solar oil regularly?

should they?

does cuticle oil cause lifting or breakdown of the enhancements?

also....

i'm in the market for a new brush. any recommendation?
what about brush size? does it matter?

:D

Latest posts

Back