Client record cards - design your own?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollz2013

Reaction score
Hi all :)
Does any one know where you can get your own client record cards made up? I have googled everything I can think of but can't find any where!?

Hi. I did mine on MS Word and printed on thin card, which worked out quite cheap compared to buying pre-printed ones.

This is quite interesting, what questions etc would you include?

Jacqui xx

Same as what you would get in a normal.consultation form

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Oh!! I'm a bit disappointed now (lol), I had it in my head that the consultation cards we generally buy don't always have the questions we might really like the answers too so therefore some individuals wanted to make their own.

Was looking forward to seeing what questions others would consider relevant to ask a new client.

Jacqui xx

I made my own got one for hair another for beauty which.covers everything.including waxing and facials. I got it as an a4 page but.folded in half so got 4 sides.to work on. Front client details. First page i have questions the other 2 got history room

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

I made my own got one for hair another for beauty which.covers everything.including waxing and facials. I got it as an a4 page but.folded in half so got 4 sides.to work on. Front client details. First page i have questions the other 2 got history room

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

That is a good idea, much more complete record of what's going on .. so do you use the standard questions or are there any questions you have included of your own?

Jacqui

I've designed my own which I'm quite happy to share with any qualified person, you can just tweak to your own needs. Or in fact if you think mine are incorrect or could be adjusted please feel free to let me know! We can all learn from each other! :green:

Just let me know your email addy and I'll send them.

I've designed my own which I'm quite happy to share with any qualified person, you can just tweak to your own needs. Or in fact if you think mine are incorrect or could be adjusted please feel free to let me know! We can all learn from each other! :green:

I would be quite interested to see Lisa :)

Hi Mooey if you pm me your email addy, I'll forward to you.

I have to say I designed my around generic consultation cards and also I used my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy book for other questions.

Mine may be a load of crap (haha), so if there are any glaringly obvious errors on mine, please let me know so I change mine!! lol

I haven't got a field about sports, may have to put that one in now, but i do have a comments box instead.

:)

Wow, that seems like quite a long one! My standing ones are mainly client details and allergies. Perhaps I should add something about client experience and suggestions? Although I was thinking of doing that separately (and optionally) what do you think? xx

I think it asks exactly the right questions. :)

I agree with deanosnana, very useful questioning included along with the basics, which will help decide which system best suits the clients needs. Excellent resource for students to help with their product choice.

If you only offer one system then the client gets what their given I suppose.:)

I have put much the same questions on my card. I have also added a section to be filled in by me. This is about the state of nails, and hands when they have their first consultation. I also fill in there preference with drinks. That way it seems to make them at home when I know that they usually like, for example tea with 2 sugars. Also a line for me to note hobbies or interest so that I can jog my memory of things to chat about before they come in.
Hope that doesn't seem OTT :)

Hi can I be really naughty and ask to share your designed client cards. Do you mind if I pm you.

I have put much the same questions on my card. I have also added a section to be filled in by me. This is about the state of nails, and hands when they have their first consultation. I also fill in there preference with drinks. That way it seems to make them at home when I know that they usually like, for example tea with 2 sugars. Also a line for me to note hobbies or interest so that I can jog my memory of things to chat about before they come in.
Hope that doesn't seem OTT :)
Hi Roo,
I think that is a really good idea, after all we are supposed to make the clients feel special:) I think I might try something along those lines, although I only have a room and have just started out. :)

That is a good idea, much more complete record of what's going on .. so do you use the standard questions or are there any questions you have included of your own?

Jacqui

Yep add your own logo they can look great
Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Hi Mooey if you pm me your email addy, I'll forward to you.

I have to say I designed my around generic consultation cards and also I used my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy book for other questions.

Mine may be a load of crap (haha), so if there are any glaringly obvious errors on mine, please let me know so I change mine!! lol

I haven't got a field about sports, may have to put that one in now, but i do have a comments box instead.

:)

Hi Lisa! I'm trying to make my own record cards also, could you email yours to have a wee look at if you don't mind? My email is [email protected] thanks :) xxx

I've just changed mine again, to add the questions about activities, high impact sports and are the nails for a special occassion.

Latest posts

Back