Client record/consultation cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you send me one to! Ill message you my email ! X

Sorry to be a pain but could you possibly email me one too? I'm just in the process of setting up my business but don't quite know where to start with a template for a record card. Thank you :D
[email protected]

Hi

I designed an A4 sheet, it has all the clients details on the front, consultation part, and then on the back I have a section for additional treatments and notes... i.e. 18/6/2012 ST (Spray Tan) £18. No changes to health since last visit, Used 7.5 FI, customer happy with result.... I then get the customer to sign and date it.

I file this in a back A-Z folder under the customer’s surname, so I can use it on returning visits.

I keep separate record of cost (solution, sticky feet, petrol etc) for my tax etc...

This has worked very well for me.
The file comes with a fastener to keep everything together and a handle so can be transported easily, it also has additional section where I store extra copies of prices list, copies of my certificate and useful info for clients (after tan advice etc)

I purchased it from Wilkinson.

(If you would like a copy of consultation form i'd be more than happy to email it to you, let me have your email address)

Angela :)

That is brilliant organisation!
Please could you email me a copy too?
Many thanks in advance!

Hiya, could u send me a copy as well please? My email address is [email protected]. Thanking u in advance

Hi prettttty pleeeeease can I have a copy :-D,....my paperwork is shocking :eek: xxx

[email protected]

Would you mind sending me a copy to? Just starting out doing nails n tans would be great to see how you do it. [email protected]. :lol:

If I have missed anyone, sorry! Please PM me and I'd be happy to send :)

Could I please be emailed a copy too my email is [email protected] ... Thank you xxx

Hi angerla
Hope you don't think I'm being to cheeky, but would you mind sending me a copy of consultation form.
I'm just starting out and everything I draft up is either way to long or I miss something out.
My email is [email protected]

Kind regards
Natalie x

Can you also email me a copy, it could help with the paperwork. Thanks

Can you also email me a copy, it could help with the paperwork. Thanks

I'll need your email address, please PM me. Thanks

I have emailed 68 consultation forms since this thread was started :Scared:

I have emailed 68 consultation forms since this thread was started :Scared:

And your profile states that you've only recieved 20 hearts? That's a poor show of appreciation!

Thankyou, just received my email ❤ xx

Thank you I recieved mine too ! ❤ Xx

And your profile states that you've only recieved 20 hearts? That's a poor show of appreciation!

A few more hearts received! I do get lots of thank you emails unfortunately they don't show here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back