Client records and disclaimers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms Mc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am brand new to the site today so apologies if this is something that has already been asked.

I am looking for advice on how to store client records securely and where I can get disclaimers from to cover myself as I am about to start out as a mobile beauty and massage therapist.

I am recently fully qualified in spray tans (exams for massage and other treatments in 3 weeks) and have started seeing clients and have record cards kept in a filing cabinet at home but is this suitable?
I'm going to make my own client record sheet with appropriate contraindications on for the massage treatments but where can I find disclaimers from?

I would really appreciate any tips or advice from other mobile therapists.
TIA
Marie

Hi and welcome to the site.
The laws regarding client records are currently being changed worldwide and we all need to ensure we fully comply with the new regulations. Have a look at this site https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/ which explains the new rules and also have a checklist to follow.

Also be aware that disclaimers due not hold up in court as a rule so aren’t worth the paper they’re written on.

What do you mean by ‘disclaimers’?

Latest posts

Back