Client wants rose pink - like Amelia from X Factor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbillie

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have a client who is a base 7/8 and has bleach and 12.0 highlights throughout her hair. Her re-growth is nearly 1/2 an inch. She now wants to go rose pink - the same as Amelia in X Factor. This link show the colour:-

Amelia Lily Pictures - Celebs at the 'Breaking Dawn' Premiere 2 - Zimbio

I have read previous threads on pink but rather than colour it permanently, I feel it would be wise to suggest using a semi-permanent or temporary colour.

Would a semi-permanent work on her hair colour? If so, any suggestions on shade etc?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thankyou :)

Hi everyone.

I have a client who is a base 7/8 and has bleach and 12.0 highlights throughout her hair. Her re-growth is nearly 1/2 an inch. She now wants to go rose pink - the same as Amelia in X Factor. This link show the colour:-

I have read previous threads on pink but rather than colour it permanently, I feel it would be wise to suggest using a semi-permanent or temporary colour.

Would a semi-permanent work on her hair colour? If so, any suggestions on shade etc?

What range you using hun for colours? I'll be able to tell you what to use x

What range you using hun for colours? I'll be able to tell you what to use x

I use Clynol but have used Swarzkopf Igora in the past x

Hi everyone.

It always fades hun even with permanent.

Well we are a Matrix salon and we had a lady before Xmas wanting this color, we rang Matrix and they told us as Matrix did the hair for X factor, if my memory serves me i am not 100% sure it was something like 10M in Scb with 10V sync and a sheer pastels was used too, result was dusky pink and as of the color house used it will last on the hair for ages

Ok do 10.0 with 5 ml 8.99 :)

Sorry to show my ignorance Blue (and lack of experience :o) but are those colours permanent and what is the product?

Sorry! :sad:

Sorry to show my ignorance Blue (and lack of experience :o) but are those colours permanent and what is the product?

Sorry! :sad:

Yes permanent but the pink will fade! Clynol x

Well we are a Matrix salon and we had a lady before Xmas wanting this color, we rang Matrix and they told us as Matrix did the hair for X factor, if my memory serves me i am not 100% sure it was something like 10M in Scb with 10V sync and a sheer pastels was used too, result was dusky pink and as of the color house used it will last on the hair for ages

Comes out lush!! () in going it next week x

Well very much like you Blue, we love Matrix colors and we just used the new dream age colors today 6Br and the 4BR and the result was HEAVEN the client loved it as she went to a salon before that uses Wella and they could not get the coverage and so we have made a Very happy client today we are sooooooooooo looking forward to the new blondes next month coming out our rep said there were 9 new blondes coming in feb :)

Well very much like you Blue, we love Matrix colors and we just used the new dream age colors today 6Br and the 4BR and the result was HEAVEN the client loved it as she went to a salon before that uses Wella and they could not get the coverage and so we have made a Very happy client today we are sooooooooooo looking forward to the new blondes next month coming out our rep said there were 9 new blondes coming in feb :)

I will let you know Monday!! My rep is letting me have info :) and new socolor shades!! 5bv 6bv

oh the BV's are lush, u will so like loads and loads

Ok do 10.0 with 5 ml 8.99 :)

Going to do this colour Saturday! Getting the colours today!

So, the clients base colour is 8 and the midlengths and ends are highlighted 12.0 and bleached (1 row of each).

Would I use 9% on the roots and only 3% on the midlenghts and ends?

Thanks x

Going to do this colour Saturday! Getting the colours today!

So, the clients base colour is 8 and the midlengths and ends are highlighted 12.0 and bleached (1 row of each).

Would I use 9% on the roots and only 3% on the midlenghts and ends?

Thanks x

Personally I'd do 20vol 6%

20 roots 10 ends :) your lifting from 8 to 10 so only need 20 :)

I thought 20 only lifted 1 shade (or so they told us at college!) :o

I thought 20 only lifted 1 shade (or so they told us at college!) :o

For every 10vol of peroxide you get 1 level of lift, make sense?

For every 10vol of peroxide you get 1 level of lift, make sense?

OMG! Yes that makes sense! Thanks Blue! You learn something new everyday! :lol:

How do you know sooo much? :grr:

Latest posts

Back