Client wants rose pink - like Amelia from X Factor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Yes that makes sense! Thanks Blue! You learn something new everyday! :lol:

How do you know sooo much? :grr:

Years of practise, reading, asking and experimenting x

You could also advise a temporary colour like Perfecton (0/56) or (0/4) which you dilute with water and spray in dry hair and then blowdry it in, that way you can control the ammount of colour that you deposit. It is temporary though and does rinse out almost completely on the first shampoo but is loads of fun as you can change it or make it brighter the next time, otherwise you could also try the directions/ crazy colour/ Adore route. We also use the temporary colours on dip-dye in the salon to add something different.

I have pink hair but have found it quite difficult to get the baby pink straight away. Normally it takes a few shampoos before the colour is quite right. I use Carnation Pink in Directions, and basically 1 jar of Carnation Pink to 1 jar of water mixed together and applied with a tint bowl and brush and left for only about five minutes and then rinsed completely out. And then a light shampoo if it is too bright...

Wella - 10/0 + 0/65 + 0/45 do 30 ml 10/0 and a line of each mixatone or half a line of each for lighter pink

Wella - 10/0 + 0/65 + 0/45 do 30 ml 10/0 and a line of each mixatone or half a line of each for lighter pink

0/45 will give orange tone, just 0/65

Hair bleach cleased then tone with matrix spm (sheer pastel mocha) and 5 mls of colour sync red booster left for 15 minutes

Just done it! It looks really lush! Thanks so much everyone especially you Blue! Did it just as you told me to! She really pleased. :lol:

Latest posts

Back