Clients cancelling last minute due to sickness & not the first time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a client about a month or so back cancel bang on her app time....it was a 3hr colour app. She's had a habit in the past of doing this & Im assuming by my tone down the phone she could tell i wasnt happy. She hasnt been back and you know what im not sorry. Im a 1 man band & i dont like being let down simple really. Obviously i understand some peoples reasons but not someone who regularly lets me down. I don't nderstand how they think it's ok to do this to salons but not dentists/docs etc. I know with my dentist its 3 strikes & you're out lol.

5b77179837e0089ec0876048badbf6d6.jpg

I have this posted to my salon wall and WhatsApp page icon. IG page
And I sent it to everyone in the client list.

It has helped a lot .
But ppl with little kids cancel or use their kids as an excuse as well which annoys me as I know they lying.

Anyhow this is an old post thread started but this pic might still be of help to others .

So after reading this I'm going to post which hopefully won't get deleted. I've spent 2000 hrs creating an app to fix the problems people are complaining about in this thread, for cancellations and last minute offerings for people who are local to your area and who also might not know of you. If you would like to know more then please PM me, but I've been kinda told off for researching in another thread so hopefully I'm providing business value to you all and my post won't get deleted. Mods, this is what I was talking about when I said I have a solution to some of your users needs to not lose their livelihood!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back