clients in south lincs available

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
hi guys, had loadsa people phoning for nails this last week to be done,(mostly eves) but ive not got any more time to fit any more clients in. Also several people requesting gel extensions which ive chose not to offer, so if anyones local to me and would like me to give the clients there details please p.m me with your details including training so i can pass it on.

Thanks

nailfairy said:
hi guys, had loadsa people phoning for nails this last week to be done,(mostly eves) but ive not got any more time to fit any more clients in. Also several people requesting gel extensions which ive chose not to offer, so if anyones local to me and would like me to give the clients there details please p.m me with your details including training so i can pass it on.

Thanks
i have sent you a pm i hope you got it!!!

sorry to everyone.. just realised my message box was full :smack:

i think lis massem who uses the site lives in lincs, will ask her to contact her to let her know, she too does gel!!!!
nailfairy said:
sorry to everyone.. just realised my message box was full :smack:

Spalding area

Hi All

I have a few free places for clients. I am in Lincolnshire (scunthorpe)

You can contact me at
www.purr-fectnails.co.uk

Regards

Vicky

Thanks everyone, have now found someone to continue with my eve appointments, and who also does gel enhancements.

Many thanks

Latest posts

Back