clients record card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonimanning79

Reaction score
ok so having a bad day today had a client in wanted a bikini wax then changed her mind wanted a brazilian wax so talked too client about the two we did the bikini but she decided she wanted the brazilian so we did that
at the till she only wanted to pay for the bikini and advised her that she had brazilian but she said so i should not have to pay more! advised client these are 2 diffrent treatment your pay the diffrence for the brazilian that was what you requested and we provided she felt we should charge the same for all any way she paid
but snatched her client record card and stole it!!!!!

well now as we all no under your insurance and health and safety regulation act we must keep client detail and information in relation to health and treatment and not doing so can default your insurance and lead to a client sueing you and with no detailed information of health and service provided your are stuffed !

i called police for advised the advised that its theft a client can request a copy but cant take the original

:cry:

I think this really should be a blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back