CND acrylic sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
hello. I have done alot of searching to check you hadnt already gone over this (cause didnt want to annoy anybody).
But i did my cnd foundation course last year, but i hate using tips! I keep getting the sizing wrong and end up filing to much and hurting people (well my mum!)
I just wanted to know if you can sculpt with cnd acrylic, cause we wernt taught this, is it a separate course day? Just wondered what it was like, and what you actually do for it. THANX XXX

hmm, can't answer much about the training aspect, I'm in scotland and did scuplting as part of my foundation course.
Just wanted to say of course you can sculpt with the l&p :) You need forms and lots of patience.

Yes of course you can, I thought you would have been taught that.Its very nice to sculpt with try, soft white, or natural for zone one it gives a more natural look to the nail.:D

linzi said:
hmm, can't answer much about the training aspect, I'm in scotland and did scuplting as part of my foundation course.
Just wanted to say of course you can sculpt with the l&p :) You need forms and lots of patience.
and practice practice practice

CND do performance forms which are brill. why don't you take a class in sculpting or have a 121 with your creative ambassador?

Although we demonstrate sculpting in the Foundation class, we start out using tips and concentrate on that during the 5 day class.

Sculpting is taught in a Master Class and if you want to learn, it is by far the best way to go about it also you will get a Master Class under your belt! If you did your Foundation Class last year, it is time to move onward and upward.

If you know you always choose a tip size too big, why not go far a smaller size? If the tip fits from side wall to side wall and looks right and not too wide at the free edge, then the size is right. Always check the size smaller to see if it is a better fit all around. Too large a tip can look right at the side walls but be too large at the free edge. Check before final application.

Latest posts

Back