CND Brisa with tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minstrel

Reaction score
Hello! Looking for some advice. I trained in gel nails and extensions using a brand called mosaic and I never took to it. I found it really difficult to work with and the extensions were not lasting so I stopped offering extensions.

I now only use Cnd brand products and love them! I recently discovered the brisa smoothing gel and it is amazing and so easy to work with! I am now wanting to start offering extensions using the brisa range. With mosaic, you could use a layer on the natural nail prior to glueing the tip on. This was to protect the nail while blending the tip to the nail. Can you do something like this with the brisa range? Could you use the smoothing gel on the nail first or the sculpting gel before applying the tip?

Thank you xx

No You wouldn't do that. Book yourself on the Brisa conversion course. Unless it's changed since I did mine the cost of the course includes the full kit.

Thanks for the reply. There are no courses near where I live so I can't go on a conversion course at the moment I'm afraid x

I see you're in Scotland. Are you remotely near Glasgow or Edinburgh? Both centres offer training. I personally have to travel 2 hours to get to my nearest CND educator.

Latest posts

Back