Gelish or The Gel Bottle help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmalou91x

Reaction score
Hi, I used to do Gelish nails a few years back, Then covid hit and i never started back up.

I am now thinking of going back into nails, But not sure if Gelish is abit old school now?

Most of the salons in my local area are using 'The Gel Bottle' I can on here last night to try and find out more info about The Gel Bottle and came across alot of comments of people getting reactions to the builder gel (from the gel bottle) Is this still an issue (as the threads were from a few years ago).

My main questions are:

- Is Gelish abit past it now? (New brands taken over)
- If you use TGB, Do most clients want the builder gel or just a gel colour straight over their natural nails?
- I looked on The Gel bottle instagrams page and noticed ALOT of the process' shown the tech is wearing gloves? Is this abit of a must these days?

Thanks in advance x

I'd avoid TGB (or white bottle as it's known) they have apparently changed the formula but they way the treated qualified techs including their own Educators when the allergy issues started is disgusting and I would never put money into their business.

Gelish is a well established, long standing company who's products are well tested and have had very few issues (some people will be allergic to gel polish ingredients)

Others too look into are CJelP, and Ikon.iq

Latest posts

Back