CND - Brush Coffin? where to buy??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatsnoicenailz

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read about people storing their brushes in a CND Coffin, and I saw one on ebay (should have snapped it up) and I was wondering where I can get one from? I'm in Australia, anyone know of any where that ships internationally, I have been googling it for hours!!!!!!

Any help would be FANTASTIC!!!!!! I have already wrecked one brush and I'm about to buy another so I want to be VERY careful!!!!!!

Okay thanks

Have you tried ringing the creative head office in leeds(uk) and see if they can help there number is,for orders 08003160213,sorry i don't know what the dialling code is but i am sure if you give them a ring someone will be able to help.

I have just brought the new metal brush case myself,not only does it look really sleek but it also holds up to three brushes in these little grooves.Its great.

try getting in touch with your local CND distributor Danielle, they should be able to help you.

The best thing I have to hold my brushes are toothbrush holders - ideal size!

Urban Geek said:
The best thing I have to hold my brushes are toothbrush holders - ideal size!

me too, and soo much easier than importing something from the other side of the world !

Hi everyone.

thanks for your reply's, Yeah I'm going to call my distributer on monday (saturday over here now) but, I'm just a bit impatient. Can I ask, those of you who bought one, how much did you pay? I have worked out that we pay triple for our CND products over here compared to the US!!!!! So I just wanted to have a rough idea on what I was up for!

thanks
Dannielle

i paid about 3 or 4 quid for mine. they are not expensive, but i like the new silver one and i'm going to get that. how much is it, does anyone know?

I think I paid about £5 but I find my toothbrush holder better AND cheaper!

I paid around about a fiver from CND

Latest posts

Back