CND exciting news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
ANOTHER Shellac collection launching September :)

And I am so excited to see a new Spa range! Was just about to buy the Kaeso pedicure range as I have been at a loss as to what pedicure products to buy but now CND has brought one out that I actually like the sound of... can't wait

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502304279.285331.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm...Sugar Vanilla. Sounds Heavenly! :)

Love them all but they do look similar to others I already have. Hopefully they're a different finish or something, really like them anyway.

The spa collection looks lush!

Oh heck, bye bye bank balance!

I'm hoping the colours will come in different finishes like the night spell collection, which is great as there is more variety.

I can't wait to have a little sniff of that new vanilla range, hoping it won't be too sweet and sickly. Speaking of which, does anyone know if you can order small samples of the ranges from s2, just to get a feel for the scents, or would I have to wait for a trade show?

Yep, very excited for the Spa collection! :)

@blossom i'm hoping they're going to have a frosty/shimmery finish to them...hopefully they'll be a bit different!

@Anna Ljungberg do you not have an academy near you? When the spa collection launches I'll go to creative Manchester to have a look at them

I LOVE the sound of the spa range! Vanilla is one of my absolute favourite scents... but it is a bit of a marmite scent, I find.

I am reserving judgement on the new shellac collection until I've seen it... I'll likely buy it all anyway!

Looking forward to September, new colour collection and three new top coats yay.

There is a swatch of the new nude Cashmere Wrap on the S2 fb page. I think a lot of techs will be happy as it's a gorgeous nude and I think a lot of techs have been wanting more selection with nudes however I don't think I'll be getting it as my clients never want nudes, and the ones I got are enough. Looks really nice though!

Not sold on the new top coats yet! Can't wait to get cashmere wrap though my clients will love this one, and I'm already thinking about all the Lecente glitters that will go with it [emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502496200.427627.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502619145.772260.jpg

Lovely colour but not keen on brush strokes! I would wear it but I'm not sure if my clients would choose it? It's really hard to guess whether a colour will be a shelf sitter or not

View attachment 205724

Lovely colour but not keen on brush strokes! I would wear it but I'm not sure if my clients would choose it? It's really hard to guess whether a colour will be a shelf sitter or not
I find the same with Tundra
Not keen on this one tbh

What are the top coats going to be? Do we know?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502637919.485040.jpg

Oooh I love this one! [emoji7] so will my clients!

I find the same with Tundra
Not keen on this one tbh

Tundra shows up a lot of imperfections! And I think the cream finishes are more popular at the moment.

I'm not excited about the top coats! I hate matte, have loads of Lecente glitters that are lovely and I'm not sure if pearl is popular?

Tundra shows up a lot of imperfections! And I think the cream finishes are more popular at the moment.

I'm not excited about the top coats! I hate matte, have loads of Lecente glitters that are lovely and I'm not sure if pearl is popular?
Love that blue!!

Pearl is popular with much older ladies I find but that's about it

I must be really weird then cause I love pearl on my nails... and I hate cream colours!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502898501.097293.jpg

Ooooh ombré powders are coming!

I can't post a pic from my phone but we have a mid-grey! And it is gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back