CND rebalancing course???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger

Reaction score
i have my place booked on 17.02.05 for my CND rebalancing course, how many weeks before should i apply the initial set to make the most from the course and learn as much as poss? also just wondered if any other geeks were going on the same day, it is in oxford.
xxgingerxx

Ginger, since this is your first step with this, I would suggest you do a full set at the beginning of February which gives you a little over 2 weeks! This is plenty of time for growth, possible lifting, breakages - all those lovely things that you can fix to make them perfect again on the day! Hope this Helps! :biggrin:

thank you for your help mrs geek, really excited about the day as i can now do a quite good initial set but struggle to maintain them.
cheers xxxx

you will find this class amazing......you will leave never having to worry about maintaining nails again........

i hope this is the case because i get a little disheartened after an infil / rebalance xx

Oh it definately will be hun..........once you get the jist of it you will wonder what ou ever worried about!

Hi
I wanted to do a rebalance course but Creative aren't doing it anymore I was told?
How much is the rebalance course?
Donna

DONZIE said:
Hi
I wanted to do a rebalance course but Creative aren't doing it anymore I was told?
How much is the rebalance course?
Donna
Hi Donna - not sure where that is from??? Ginger is doing hers as part of the FDFC (I think) however with the NEW Education Renaissance, there is a whole R/B Master Class. I don't know prices etc but Academy Sales will help you...0113 275 0433! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back