CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my order! Loving it all, I now have a really decent range of normal polish & quite a few effects for such a bargain price! I have also added quite a few minx to my folder. Happy days! Thank you S2! X

My order was delivered perfectly as always. Thank you Sweet Squared :)

I'm excited now :)

I think I'm going to have the same problem. Apparently just because it said in stock when I ordered until the order has been pick (some 5 days later) if the stock isn't there it won't be in my order. So ordering minutes past midnight and waiting will probably result in not having what I actually ordered although I have been charged for it.

Will just have to wait and see.

5 days later? Just finished day 4 of picking and processing and are up to date now.

If the site allowed you to order it, there was stock allocated to you and your order. The only exceptions are when goods are identified as damaged when picking or if someone goosed up while picking your order.

We strongly dislike like not exceeding expectations. In fact, its the anti-thesis of what we are about and everyone on the team is doing everything they can to get us back on track. Heck, I even cancelled my day to go help the dudes at the SquareHouse (who have been putting in 13 hour days this week). Everyone has been working tirelessly to do our best given the sheer volume of what has been coming through the pipe and though I "get" that doesn't satisfy - don't think it does us either. We are now far better prepared and equiped with the experience for next time.

In the meantime - let us know if something isn't right for you. We will do our best to sort it.

Have a great evening.

Thanks for posting Mr Geek and thanks for all your and your teams hard work at S2 HQ.

I was told something very different on the phone today though regarding a missing item, that was allocated to me and went through to check out and fulfillment.

Anyway, I'm over it now and enjoying the rest of my items that were included.

I did say to the poor lass on the phone today that it was probably because everyone is used to such a fantastic service usually, that this leaves you feeling disappointed.

I was satisfied by the end of the call and the one thing that I can say is that I know you and everyone at S2 would be less than satisfied with the blip of this week. I also know that you will do everything you can to make it right and not happen again.

5 days later? Just finished day 4 of picking and processing and are up to date now.

If the site allowed you to order it, there was stock allocated to you and your order. The only exceptions are when goods are identified as damaged when picking or if someone goosed up while picking your order.

We strongly dislike like not exceeding expectations. In fact, its the anti-thesis of what we are about and everyone on the team is doing everything they can to get us back on track. Heck, I even cancelled my day to go help the dudes at the SquareHouse (who have been putting in 13 hour days this week). Everyone has been working tirelessly to do our best given the sheer volume of what has been coming through the pipe and though I "get" that doesn't satisfy - don't think it does us either. We are now far better prepared and equiped with the experience for next time.

In the meantime - let us know if something isn't right for you. We will do our best to sort it.

Have a great evening.

I apologise... 4 days later, I counted Sunday which isn't anyone's working day.

I only relayed what I was told by customer service this afternoon that until my order was shipped they couldn't determine what would be in my order because sometimes if people order at the exact same time online the stock may not update quickly enough.

I fully understand human error and delays. I also appreciate how hard everyone will have been working, yourself included.

Sweet squared always exceed my expectations. Have never been let down, and I don't feel let down now. Honestly wasn't "having a go" just simply stating I was told i would have to wait and see what was in my order.

Hope the square house dudes get a well deserved break. Apologies if my post caused offence, that wasn't my intention.

Oh dear, I've managed to spend £100 despite not really needing anything! Still, I worked out I've saved about £50 and am totally thrilled with my Jason Wu Colour Collection Sets (of which I bought 3!) - I'm going to give one to my sister in law for her birthday and I know she'll love it - what a bargain!!!

Also can't wait to fill up my new large Minx folder & I've been looking for something for my Irresistible glitters for ages.

Eeeek - a little bit giddy this evening! x

I was one of the people who ordered at about two minutes past midnight on Sunday/Monday. Received my parcel this morning and everything was in there....all of the sale items and what a bargain!! Loving the CND polish collections and it's really boosted my collection as I recently moved to CND colour from Orly.

The 10 colours/5 effects collection was the same as previously posted but as I didn't have any of the effects and it also gives me two new bolds and i'll use one of the nudes so I can't complain at that price.

Now, my only problem is that I took today off to decorate but those additives are calling me!! Can sweetsquared come round and do my decorating so I can play! :green:

i'm miffed...

my parcel arrived this morning . One of the minx designs is totally different than the design illustrated on S2's website.

I rang S2 and spoke to one of the girls (bless her, she did try her best) she said the design I have is a variant! I refused her explanation, the design on S2 is also on Minx.com, no mention of a variation may be sent! I explained a client had chosen this and as the design is nothing like illustrated, my client won't be happy.

she told me sorry it's non returnable as it's a sale item - well I lost my rag then as it's not the design i ordered. Anyway after she spoke to her manager, they will credit my S2 account (not refund me) once i have posted it back AT MY EXPENSE!

Not impressed at all, i have spent around £2k with S2 in training and supplies in the last two months and they're quibbling about the postage price of a discounted Minx?!! GRRR..:(

Last edited:
My package just arrived :) I'm a very happy bunny! The large minx folder is great, so glad I went for the bigger one as it has room for irresistable glitters and brushes

Well i managed not to shower 'dave' the driver with kisses when he delivered my packages today.... It was a close call!

Omg loving it all! The c&e rack was an absolute steal- hubby needs to wall mount it tonight as i fear left alone with power tools and excitement i could end up drilling through to next door.

One wee polish leakage but no bother its usable still and nothing was damaged.

The boxed polish collections are simply divine so happy with them. As for the 15 c&e collection I wee bit frenched out but i needed them anyway. I now have lots of amazing effects now too.

My minx designs are fabulous and adds to my collection already and in the single folder in zebra print they are just brilliant. Excellent for storage!

I ordered non sale items to- rest of the shellac and additives collections woot! Scentsations (might add i have about 5 different fragrances running from my hands up to my face- i smell delicious even if i have birds nest hair and still wearing my scabby pjs- poor dave ;) ) sea serum, the majority of the holographic glitters and lots more.

Im just cooling down as soooo hot from unpacking and arranging then im off to play in my nail studio! Mr h needs to help me put the feathers poster in my big homemade frame- the feathers poster is bloody gorgeous... What an image.

So yes the order took a bit longer than normal but was so worth the wait. From sale items to full price ones im one very excited and happy happyfeet.... Need to remember to breathe now! X x x

Well i managed not to shower 'dave' the driver with kisses when he delivered my packages today.... It was a close call!

Omg loving it all! The c&e rack was an absolute steal- hubby needs to wall mount it tonight as i fear left alone with power tools and excitement i could end up drilling through to next door.

One wee polish leakage but no bother its usable still and nothing was damaged.

The boxed polish collections are simply divine so happy with them. As for the 15 c&e collection I wee bit frenched out but i needed them anyway. I now have lots of amazing effects now too.

My minx designs are fabulous and adds to my collection already and in the single folder in zebra print they are just brilliant. Excellent for storage!

I ordered non sale items to- rest of the shellac and additives collections woot! Scentsations (might add i have about 5 different fragrances running from my hands up to my face- i smell delicious even if i have birds nest hair and still wearing my scabby pjs- poor dave ;) ) sea serum, the majority of the holographic glitters and lots more.

Im just cooling down as soooo hot from unpacking and arranging then im off to play in my nail studio! Mr h needs to help me put the feathers poster in my big homemade frame- the feathers poster is bloody gorgeous... What an image.

So yes the order took a bit longer than normal but was so worth the wait. From sale items to full price ones im one very excited and happy happyfeet.... Need to remember to breathe now! X x x

Haha I think my delivery man joe is sick of seeing me now, twice in one week. The neighbours will start to talk :) I had one puppy in one arm, half dressed and half in pyjamas and sudocrem in my forehead on my spots :) trying to sign the pad with my left hand :/

Gutted I missed the C&e rack though :(

[QUOTE=Nails

So funny! Poor joe- looks like my dave got off lightly ;)

Yes thats the second time dave has been round this week too- Second time i was more presentable- well no panda eyes at least!

The rack is fab, sorry you missed it lovey :(

X x x

Ha i wouldnt know dave if i walked passed him in the street.... I try not to make eye contact- im not a pretty sight ;) doubt dave would want his nails done :( ;)

X x x

Heres the c&e rack for anyone who's ordered but not had it delivered yet... love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345219204.445120.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345219204.445120.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 129
My order came today, another 8 shellacs, Pigment case and Minx holder.

OMG, I can see me having to order another Roo trolley...

I placed another order last night and have had email saying it will be delivered Monday, I can't fault the service! Thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back