CND Shellac - UK shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara09

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm writing you from Italy, I'm new here and I have a lot of question for you about shellac :)
I'm a freelance worker, and I'm really interested to buy these good products for my activity :)

Now, I've seen a good ebay shop on ebayUK and another on EbayUSA but I'm not sure that the products are original... can you give me an hand? :)

The name of the shop are NailSuppliesuk (it seems very good, they have posted an article to recognised the fake cnd Shellac but I would be sure that it sell authentic) and Clbeautysupplies where I've found these particular color that I'm very interested

(Here the item -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/CND-Shellac...se-Any-/252699198051?var=&hash=item807158bed3)

I hope in your opinion that are really important for me :)
XX

The only official suppliers of CND Shellac here in the UK are Sweet Squared and Ellisons.
Personally I wouldn't trust buying from anywhere else.

The only official suppliers of CND Shellac here in the UK are Sweet Squared and Ellisons.
Personally I wouldn't trust buying from anywhere else.

Thank you CFBS for your advise :) I have visited Ellisons but I'm not sure that there I could buy shellac, because I'm a freelance and I think that they sell only to salon..:(

Looking on the page of item on the ebaystore on USA, you think that can be a Fake? Thank you for your opinion :)

Anything on eBay can be fake.

You will be able to purchase from Ellisons or Sweet Squared by just providing your education certificates, no matter if you are working from a salon or self employed.

I wouldn't waste your money on eBay tbh, as you are risking so much more than losing your money.

Anything on eBay can be fake.

You will be able to purchase from Ellisons or Sweet Squared by just providing your education certificates, no matter if you are working from a salon or self employed.

I wouldn't waste your money on eBay tbh, as you are risking so much more than losing your money.

Thank you Anna for this information :) , I have contacted ellisons and ask them how I can buy their products if I have a freelance.... now I have to wait their answer... :)

I have certificated since 10 years in a private istitute, I don't know how is the studies in UK, if it's public or private like the most part of professional studies here, I hope will not problem with ther different tipe of studies from UK to Italy....

They both sell to me & I'm not in a salon.

Why don't you try contacting the authorised distributor in Italy?

Attachments

• IMG_2265.PNG
    IMG_2265.PNG
    186.4 KB · Views: 29
Why don't you try contacting the authorised distributor in Italy?

Hi Noodle :) Italian distributor give product only to salon (one of my best friends who studied with me, some years ago try to have Shellac from them but they answer her that)

Italy have a not good situation and there is many illegal workers (also with cerficated profession), the italian authority don't control, for this reason if you are a honest freelance you pay tax but if you are not honest you could not pay and the italian istitustion don't control so good like do in a solon, i think that for this reason they have choose to sell only salon, so they can help the legality...
Guys, Italy is a very disaster for tax evasion and unfortunately the honest people and workers payng the consequences....

also I had known that their price is very very high and in the rest of Europe Shellac costs half!

So, Thak you very much at all, It's the first time that I've decided to buy product for my profession on web (I was scared to be ripped off) but you helped me very much, now I have to spend in a good investement with shellac for my profession!

:) XX

Latest posts

Back