Newly qualified in CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RT Nails

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently qualified in CND Shellac. I have been practising on friends and family. I would like to go mobile and would like to start advertising. As I'm new to this i feel I am not good enough yet to charge full price. I still have a lot of practising to do to get a neat finish. I feel I need to start doing a lot more people's nails to get the confidence and practise I need so was wondering if anyone had any experience or advice as how to go about it. I don't have that many people to practise on so would like to start doing the public but just not sure if I would get any interest if I advertise as new to it. I would offer it discounted for a while. Thank you for any advice.

I practiced on friends & family & for extra practice i advertised on the facebook groups as being newly qualified & offered them for only £10 explaining i am still learning. I had lots of girls coming in some
of which i still have as clients today. Make it clear that this is only a temporary price though as some will assume they will always be the same price!
Good luck :)

Hello, I have recently qualified in CND Shellac. I have been practising on friends and family. I would like to go mobile and would like to start advertising. As I'm new to this i feel I am not good enough yet to charge full price. I still have a lot of practising to do to get a neat finish. I feel I need to start doing a lot more people's nails to get the confidence and practise I need so was wondering if anyone had any experience or advice as how to go about it. I don't have that many people to practise on so would like to start doing the public but just not sure if I would get any interest if I advertise as new to it. I would offer it discounted for a while. Thank you for any advice.
Congratulations. I qualified in April so I'm fairly new too. One of the first things I did was to set up a Facebook page. I offered an introductory price (£10) but made it clear that it was until a certain date and then the price would increase. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back