CND Spa-tacular course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I haven't been on here for AGES!!!! I seperated with my husband so been getting used to life just me and my 4 little girls. It's been very busy but 5 months on I'm feeling much happier now than I've felt for many years :)

Anyway...tomorrow I'm going to Manchester to do the spa-tacular course and I should have phoned up today to ask but had such a busy day didn't get a chance! But I wondered if anyone has done the course recently there and what do I have to take with me? Thank you xxx

Hi Lucy

Glad to see your on the up now :)

Did you not receive a letter saying what you had to bring? When I did the Shellac art course I was told what to take and I know with the spa course they used to provide a free kit.

Perhaps if you're unsure take your lamp and colours etc and spa products if you have them.

I am booking onto this one soon. Cant wait :)

Hopefully someone will come along and help you more.

Enjoy it

Yes originally I did but I had to cancel the course last year with all that was going on and it's been re-booked for tomorrow. I seem to have lost the letter!!!

You could try the CA+ Manchester's face book group and hopefully one of the girls will answer there for you!

Hello everyone.
I haven't been on here for AGES!!!! I seperated with my husband so been getting used to life just me and my 4 little girls. It's been very busy but 5 months on I'm feeling much happier now than I've felt for many years :)

Anyway...tomorrow I'm going to Manchester to do the spa-tacular course and I should have phoned up today to ask but had such a busy day didn't get a chance! But I wondered if anyone has done the course recently there and what do I have to take with me? Thank you xxx

Pen, paper and a smile Lucy. We have everything else.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow, you will love SpaTacular :hug:

Lucy, sorry to hear about you and husband but life has to go on!! enjoy your course tomorrow and let us all know how you get on xx

Oh thank you Julia....no problem providing those ;) xxx

Lucy, sorry to hear about you and husband but life has to go on!! enjoy your course tomorrow and let us all know how you get on xx

Thanks...I certainly will :)

I'm looking forward to hearing all about this course. I'm hoping to do it myself soon.
Hope you have a great day x

Well I've just got home from the spa-tacular course at creative academy.
It was fabulous!! Alison the educator was lovely and explained everything brilliantly, she made the whole day very enjoyable!
Can't wait to start treating clients with the wonderful products.
If you are doing this course you won't be disappointed ;) xx

Well I've just got home from the spa-tacular course at creative academy.
It was fabulous!! Alison the educator was lovely and explained everything brilliantly, she made the whole day very enjoyable!
Can't wait to start treating clients with the wonderful products.
If you are doing this course you won't be disappointed ;) xx

Lucy do you have to do manicure and pedicure courses prior to doing this? I never did a pedi course but really want to do the spatacular so need to know if I need to get on a pedi course prior to doing it. Means saving more pennies xx

I was in just the same position! I rang Creative as I wanted to do a pedicure course and they said that the best way was to do the Spa-tacular! I was over the moon as I thought I would have to do a seperate pedicure course 1st!
Can't wait to start doing pedicures now! Have my 1st one booked in Friday :) xx

I was in just the same position! I rang Creative as I wanted to do a pedicure course and they said that the best way was to do the Spa-tacular! I was over the moon as I thought I would have to do a seperate pedicure course 1st!
Can't wait to start doing pedicures now! Have my 1st one booked in Friday :) xx

Oh that's brilliant if I don't have to do another pedicure course beforehand. Shall find out dates and get booked on xc

Latest posts

Back