CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ticket my husband birthday too oooopssse lol

Bloody hell I want to go now too......

I haven't got a membership account with S2...:(

Nooo, I can't go! I have just persuaded hubby to pay for some more courses with CND (still a newbie) but I am gutted! Sounds like so much fun, would love to meet fellow geeks with the same passion! Xxx

Rinn, give them a shout in the morning, I'm sure they will sort something out. I have an account with them but haven't actually ordered any product. My Dad lives in Wales and I'm over there a lot so I use his address for UK stuff.

im going from bedfordshire....anyone want to share a room!

Hi Souz
I am hoping to go, I live just outside Bedfordshire near St Neots if you want to travel together and if your still looking for someone to share a room with? I only do natural nails so just want to check in the morning if its worth me going, I hope so I really want to go!!!!! I will let you know xx

Hey Rinn Tin Tin ... it would have been a cool week end if you could have shown up too :wink2:

Rinn, give them a shout in the morning, I'm sure they will sort something out. I have an account with them but haven't actually ordered any product. My Dad lives in Wales and I'm over there a lot so I use his address for UK stuff.

I think I'll actually cry if I don't get a ticket now.....I want to go to the party.....

Ok no really I want to go, meet everyone, learn lots ,have the craic ....pick on Jacquelinanna:wink2:

This sounds brilliant and am very interested in the new Brisa Lite...although I haven't trained with CND and the only product I currently use is Solar Oil (!!) do you think it'd be prudent for me to go?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think I'll actually cry if I don't get a ticket now.....I want to go to the party.....

Ok no really I want to go, meet everyone, learn lots ,have the craic ....pick on Jacquelinanna:wink2:

GO! Go on go on go on go on!!

No really, go, least I won't be the only Irish one there!

GO! Go on go on go on go on!!

No really, go, least I won't be the only Irish one there!

I'm going to ring them in the morning and hopefully get a ticket...

Woohoooo I'm booked!!

Now to figure out transporting goodies home...

So excited to meet everyone and learn everything and see new stuff...and just everything!!

:eek:

Well you know I am rather a frail thing ... maybe some of these other lovely geeks who are going would come to my aid :evil:

This sounds brilliant and am very interested in the new Brisa Lite...although I haven't trained with CND and the only product I currently use is Solar Oil (!!) do you think it'd be prudent for me to go?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

YES!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Souz
I am hoping to go, I live just outside Bedfordshire near St Neots if you want to travel together and if your still looking for someone to share a room with? I only do natural nails so just want to check in the morning if its worth me going, I hope so I really want to go!!!!! I will let you know xx

thanks hun, ive just booked my room!!let me know if you book on x

Hi Souz

I'm travelling from just outside Peterborough & its saying it will take 2.45minutes to drive, Im thinking it maybe easier to go by train (but just as expensive!) :eek:

thanks hun, ive just booked my room!!let me know if you book on x

I thank you Souz for bringing this to my attention...if I get a ticket to go I will have to hug you ...so if you see a mad looking Irish woman being over excited....run...run

I'm travelling from just outside Peterborough & its saying it will take 2.45minutes to drive, Im thinking it maybe easier to go by train (but just as expensive!) :eek:

Peterborough to Leeds train station is a straightforward enough route, it takes about an hour and a half and if you book early enough you should get a vastly reduced ticket x

I thank you Souz for bringing this to my attention...if I get a ticket to go I will have to hug you ...so if you see a mad looking Irish woman being over excited....run...run

2 mad looking Irish women there so far!! You will get a ticket. We need badges with our geeky names

2 mad looking Irish women there so far!! You will get a ticket. We need badges with our geeky names

That's just what I was thinking .. I will make myself one methinks.

Wow! I'd love to go, the problem is I'm not a nail tech as in I don't extend nails, I do Shellac though!

Do you think it's still worth going as I am interested in Brisa Lite, or do you think it's better booking on the Brisa Lite course once training is available?

Latest posts

Back