CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone getting the train from Kings Cross at 12:03? X

WooHoo I have just been offered a cancellation ticket for the event and have contacted the Devere Village Leeds North and all booked I wonder if any of you would be staying at Devere Village SOUTH??

I will also be travelling from Kings cross but about 16.00 on the Saturday Foxy :)

WooHoo I have just been offered a cancellation ticket for the event and have contacted the Devere Village Leeds North and all booked I wonder if any of you would be staying at Devere Village SOUTH??

I will also be travelling from Kings cross but about 16.00 on the Saturday Foxy :)

Hi HandSam Nails, I was given a cancellation ticket this morning. Some of us are staying at the Ascot Grange, only 10 minutes walk and a bargain at £64 for 2 nights. I booked it all this morning. The train was £26. :)

Ok excellent I will look that up see if I can get booked in there! So are u catching train from London at 12 on the sat? So exciting !!! X

Ok excellent I will look that up see if I can get booked in there! So are u catching train from London at 12 on the sat? So exciting !!! X

The majority of the group is going at 11:35, but it is cheaper at 12:03. We are returning on the 18:15. We are meeting up at Kings Cross (those who are travelling at that time). I have pm'd Nickie with my number as she is also staying at the Ascot, and we will all get together. Buy the way, I booked the single budget. Let me know if you stay there and we can swap numbers :lol:

Whoop whoop booked it! Foxy will inbox you :)

We are all going to have such an amazing time...I can't wait.
I hate wishing away the next 9 weeks because then I'm even closer to turning 35 aaaaaaaaaaaaagh scary but I just can't wait to get to Leeds!

The majority of the group is going at 11:35, but it is cheaper at 12:03. We are returning on the 18:15. We are meeting up at Kings Cross (those who are travelling at that time). I have pm'd Nickie with my number as she is also staying at the Ascot, and we will all get together. Buy the way, I booked the single budget. Let me know if you stay there and we can swap numbers :lol:

Hi Foxy,
Not sure prices at the moment but we have got our 11.35 & 18.15 tickets for £13 each way.
We have a group on Facebook for all Essex/London Geeks, if you PM me your full name I will add you too the group x

Hi Foxy,
Not sure prices at the moment but we have got our 11.35 & 18.15 tickets for £13 each way.
We have a group on Facebook for all Essex/London Geeks, if you PM me your full name I will add you too the group x

Hi Emma, Sacha already tagged me into the group. I will be travelling on the 12:03 with Rhiannon (also from the group) and HandSam. The price for the 11:35 had already increased to £22, hence the choice. Also, I believe you are staying at the De Vere with Sacha. Myself and the other two girls will be staying at the Ascot. Are we all meeting up when we get there? X

I'm also staying at the Ascot Grange with another geek. Seems like there are quite a few of us staying there now so it would be great to meet up with everyone there! :)

I'm also staying at the Ascot Grange with another geek. Seems like there are quite a few of us staying there now so it would be great to meet up with everyone there! :)

Hi Katie, perhaps we can swap numbers before we all travel, so that we can all meet up on Saturday :wink2:

Had a great meeting yesterday in regards to EVERYTHING - you guys are going to be knocked off your feet!!!

:p how fab Mrs geek, just to say Thankyou xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So excited I can't wait 9 weeks! It's better than christmas:)

Had a great meeting yesterday in regards to EVERYTHING - you guys are going to be knocked off your feet!!!

Oh Mrs Geek, you big tease!lol :lol:

ooh lovely .. pm me with your number and I will call you when I get there. xx Be great to meet up xx I will be there on the sat night xx

Hi Nickie, sent you a message with my number, as I am also staying at the Ascot. Let me know if you have not received it x

Can't wait! Need to get a geek tshirt as I saw a few mention it earlier in the thread!!!!

Flojo I want to get one too. I need to find a nice dress for the evening. Has anyone got theirs?

Latest posts

Back