CND update news letter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi Mr & Mrs Geek.

Could you please let us now if there is a CND update news letter this month.The other ones i've had have been very interesting to read.And when i had the January/February one it was a nice:Grope: surprise for me as i didn't now you did a news letter.Its so nice to read all the news which is in our nail industry.:wink2:

Many Thanks!:hug:

Hi There!

just thought I'd bump this back again.............:Grope:

Lucky Star said:
Hi Mr & Mrs Geek.

Could you please let us now if there is a CND update news letter this month.The other ones i've had have been very interesting to read.And when i had the January/February one it was a nice:Grope: surprise for me as i didn't now you did a news letter.Its so nice to read all the news which is in our nail industry.:wink2:

Many Thanks!:hug:

ill have to dig mine out, i have had one recently but that was only as i was in my local OSNS and i was given one i didnt know they were posted.

with the exhibitions coming up i would guess that there will be one then

when i find it sarah i will let you know and if it is current will send you it if you want. have you contacted them direct as they may be able to send you one

There is one coming out very shortly ... it is being 'put to bed' now.xx

Latest posts

Back