Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay it's working!

I love being in BA! Typical that no-one from my area yet but Braintree not too far really, could always meet at Colchester x

Might as well admit that I'm a Billy no mates too lol.
I'm Sarah, & not far from you in sunny Felixstowe

Great Idea!

I am Dani from West Lothian, Scotland :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi. I'm Ev and I'm from Cheshire. Lots of acquaintances but no best buddies to hang out with. Social Anxiety? I get anxious too. Start sweating and get very tongue tied. Funnily enough Im very confident with my clients. Must Google for more info.

I'm still friendless no one in Wales? Xxx

I am the same talking to clienta I can gab all day long. The minute i meet new people i get so self concious and feel like I am burning up, turning red start to get shakey and cant even talk properly so embaressing so i got use to just not talking at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yay it's working!

I love being in BA! Typical that no-one from my area yet but Braintree not too far really, could always meet at Colchester x

I'm up for that ;) xx

Im Nadine, just moved to sunny Warrington :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

"My name's Elaine, and I'm an addict". lol addicted to salon geek of course! Based in Hornchurch, Essex xx

I get so embarrassed when talking to new people I forget what I say so when I see them again and they ask about x,y,z I often just go blank! So embarrassing!

It's gotten worse lately due to a new neighbour deciding she was going to go out to dinner with me (we both have babies 2 weeks apart so I really made a big effort to get to know her!) and spend the entire time telling me I was vain for having done my hair, makeup and of course nails and that I should change the way I am as it puts people off?! I was so stunned I didn't say anything at the time and kind of just nodded. Having since found my backbone I have told her where to go but it has really dented my already low confidence :-( x

Hi I'm Ranjit from Bedford. X

Well I may as well join In, sooooo
I'm Lisa and I'm a beauty junkie also!
I'm in Hertford at the moment but looking to move to north London in the next few months...
I also have a little baby so incompatable with my old 'friends' who love clubbing and all the stuff I'm no longer intreated in 😉

Im Nadine, just moved to sunny Warrington :) xx

Hi Nadine,

I know another beauty therapist in Warrington!

I'm becca i'm moving to s****horpe in july and don't have any friends there, would be nice to get to know some geeks! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I live in scunny :) whereabouts are you moving to? xx

I'm Laura, I'm from Rotherham. This thread is a great idea x

I'm Rachael, I'm in Doncaster, and I'm a nailaholic.

So instead of a tweetup it should be a geekup :D xx

Hi Nadine,

I know another beauty therapist in Warrington!

Hi Ev

Thats exciting! :) i dont know many people here at the moment :-/ where in Cheshire are you? xx

Hi Ev

Thats exciting! :) i dont know many people here at the moment :-/ where in Cheshire are you? xx

I'm near Altrincham. Lymm would be in the middle for us. I was in Warrington today visiting a funeral home. (all my friends eventually die).

Just kidding!! But I really was in a funeral home in Warrington...long story.

Hi nadine and ev

I'm based in Warrington too :)

Xx

Latest posts

Back