College Facial Course???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
My local collage runs evening classes starting in Sept I am thinking of doing one.
IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN FACIAL SKIN CONDITION
It lasts from the 2nd of Sept to the 17th of March 3 hours once a week the qualification at the end is a City and Guild it cost £261 on which I have funding for £200.

I just wondered what you thought is it worth me using my funding or is it a complete waste of time?
Any opinions very much appreciated xxx:hug:

I did the IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN FACIAL SKIN CONDITION module as part of my Level 2 Beauty Therapy.
Not sure what you are already trained to do but basically its just doing a facial, including massage, masks, exfoliators and also the theory and the anatomy and physiology associated with facials and the skin etc

Edit: as I have been looking at your website and see that you dont do facials so this would probably be worthwhile if you want to start doing facials.

Not sure if that helps but if I can help further let me know

Last edited:
Hi Karen,

I did this course a couple of years ago and we used Dermalogica products at the time in the college I attended.

I really enjoyed the course (the tutor was fantastic which helps) although I have learned much more since as I read loads, it does give you a good grounding though.

Do it and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back