College Lecture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmawin

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am new to this and not sure I am doing this correct way.
I replied to a thread on the news letter page but then realised it was posted quite sometime ago. Anway here goes. Reading the thread I felt I had to reply. It just so happens reading all the replies has inspired both my mum and myself to really think about her giving up her beauty therapy teaching job and joining me. My mum has been a great inspiration to me and I am looking forward to working with her. I am a new salon owner and just building the business but I would like my mum to go into the private training sector. She has become very demotivated with the education system: however, she is an excellent tutor. I know that this the right thing for her to do. If there is is anyone out there who can give us some advice on where she can apply I would be grateful;

Last edited:
Is she a therapist?

Hi
I think I am getting the hang of this now :lol:

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done training courses with Isis or taught on their courses and what did you think of the set up both as a trainee or a tutor. Would really appreciate your comments as My Mum is looking at working for them.

Hi everyone
Can anyone help I put this thread on yesyerday and have not really had much response canyone help me. What makes a good thread? How can I make interesting threads.
I have just edit the oringinal post I hope this will help me get some responses to my question.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back