Color change help please - blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
Hi there
My hair is white blonde by using wella blondor.
Today I got my hair recolored by a hairdresser. I wanted a more yellowy natural looking blonde.
She put highlights all over using a few different shades of blonde and a few light brown ones. Then a toner all over once rinsed out.
Now its went more of a grey/white rather than yellowy blonde. Im going back in tomorrow to try get it fixed but asking some advice on what should do now? Colors etc to go for?
Thanks

i would try just using a golden toner, 10/3 wella, or a spg matrix to start with as you said she has already put a few lo lights thro so you will have a few tones going thro there already, but the golden will take away the grey look, she probably put a silver toner thro.

Thanks! So will that toner last? IE not wash out after a few washes?

With hair that has been fully bleached white, EVERYTHING will wash out. The hair will be too porous at the moment for anything to hold long. After a few goes, colours will start to stain, and so will last longer.

Yes as I found out on my second return to the hairdressers today! Suggested a toner and she said it wouldnt work. So put a brown through it all with a few blondor highlights to break it up. And yup none of it stuck! Well just the odd wee bit of brown through it! But still looking pretty much like it did yesterday! Never mind! Will eventually get there!

Latest posts

Back