Colour and Conditioning advice!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirkir27

Reaction score
Hi, in February this year I home bleached my hair, which was a nightmare and I regret it, however, Ive continued to dye it using Live XXL platinum blonde, so as you can imagine its pretty much white, I do love the colour but its really hard to maintain as my natural colour is medium brown so roots are visable very quickly! My hair is also in very bad condition and breaking off alot, I had to have it cut rather short as is it because the bleach messed up my hair so much! I know Ive made a big mistake by keeping dyeing my hair but its only the past 2 weeks its started breaking off, since I last dyed it, I am now too scared to do my roots and to scared to show my face at a hairdressers (i think they would just laugh me out the salon lol)...I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to get my hair in better condition to get some moisture back into it, Ive tried deep conditioning treatments etc etc....and also some colour advice, I would like to stay blonde but maybe not quite so blonde, how do i get from being platinum blonde to a darker blonde!! so many questions....any advice much appreciated x

You really need a GOOD hairdresser. We really do see it all, so swallow your pride and make an appointment. In salon treatments are far more effective than otc products, so well worth having done.

Latest posts

Back