Colour help?? Thanks :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hey geeks just after a bit of help really, I have a lady with a blonde bob wishing for this sort of colour effect, I did do this sort of thing in college but a little unsure how again as I haven't really done this! Also a few suggestions would be good as to which colour would be nice against a really light beige blonde I thought maybe a light caramel or baby pink :) just after a bit of guidance and assurance :) thanks guys x

And here's the pic :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326375498.130010.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326375498.130010.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 101
6bc matrix socolor would be beautiful :) x

6bc matrix socolor would be beautiful :) x

Is that blonde copper?? Just a guess lol xx also how would I lay out the slices for this?? I rarely do slices :o x

Is that blonde copper?? Just a guess lol xx also how would I lay out the slices for this?? I rarely do slices :o x

Yes blonde copper, lovely or you could do a mocha?? ok as for foiling, get your thinking brain on here,

see where the pics sweeping fringe starts and its shortest ? take your pin tail comb and slide it in there, point the pintail towrds her right ear, your left side now slowly wiggle your pintail so you get a zig zag shape starting to form, now with your finger go to the end of your clients eyebrow and take your section to there and no deeper, so you should be left with a sort of half moon/tri angle shape ?? then foil all of this, make sense? xx

Will have to re read when the house is quite lol but think I'm getting it right ha x thank you very much xx

Will have to re read when the house is quite lol but think I'm getting it right ha x thank you very much xx

If your stuck message me x

Latest posts

Back