Colour help :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm doing a client on sunday who usually has high lift 12.11 highlights. She now wants a full head colour. She has a bat base of 6. But the highlights come out fine so I'm not worried about the colour
developing I'm more concerned about how to go about picking the highlights out lol is it best to colour in between her highlights then do her regrowth??

Hi guys! I'm doing a client on sunday who usually has high lift 12.11 highlights. She now wants a full head colour. She has a bat base of 6. But the highlights come out fine so I'm not worried about the colour
developing I'm more concerned about how to go about picking the highlights out lol is it best to colour in between her highlights then do her regrowth??
Hi
I would start at the nape and do the lengths and ends concentrating on the natural hair rather than the hair that has already been coloured (heat from the scalp will make the colour develop quicker at the root area) then once you have done the whole head, go back through, apply on the roots and leave for the full development time.

I find it can look a bit brassy the first time you do a full head high lift after having highlights, so have a good toner to hand just incase.

Good luck, let us know how it turned out x

Great! Thats how I thought I doing it! And was thinking about a toner too, will let you know how it goes :)

Latest posts

Back