colour nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moobar

Reaction score
I have a client that first came to me for a col correction. I took her from dark brown to a warm blonde I think it was an 8 but could have been a 9. She has been away and called to see me tho other day as she wants to go very light :( I don't think this is right for her due to her age, skin tone etc etc. She now has base 4 roots with blonde |& orange banding on ML and then blonde ends. whats going on...?
I'm going to have to colour correct her full head yet again

I'm a junior stylist so can't really give advice on col correction but I'd say it all depends on the condition of her hair, wouldn't she have been better going down the highlights route to begin with?? I always try and talk them into having lots of highlights and getting lighter that way, I'm just interested to know I hope someone pops in with some advice :)

How about giving her the ombre/balayage effect. if she really wants to go light, expain to her due to her natural base retouch upkeep, that she can have the uber trendy grown out effect, JLO stylee! Much easier to maintain. hths xoxo

How about giving her the ombre/balayage effect. if she really wants to go light, expain to her due to her natural base retouch upkeep, that she can have the uber trendy grown out effect, JLO stylee! Much easier to maintain. hths xoxo

Ooohh that's a fab idea it really is in just now too :)

Latest posts

Back