Colour sync reds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentahair

Reaction score
im getting tired of waiting for the 'new' reds to come out in the sync range, anyone know when they will be out?

Blue should be able to answer this for you :) xx

I'm waiting to see my rep again tomorrow to find out, but I think it's next year now as I can't even find them on matrix USA :( x

yeah i keep asking my rep, was meant to be last month, but nothing and only two new reds in socolour!!! fed up with mixing br's with red concentrate! really need some lovely cherry reds and mahogany's dont u think? x
I'm waiting to see my rep again tomorrow to find out, but I think it's next year now as I can't even find them on matrix USA :( x

yeah i keep asking my rep, was meant to be last month, but nothing and only two new reds in socolour!!! fed up with mixing br's with red concentrate! really need some lovely cherry reds and mahogany's dont u think? x

I've got all new socolor reds, not sure why they have not come out near you, and cherry red technique sheets somewhere x

right im on the phone tomorrow! :wink2:
I've got all new socolor reds, not sure why they have not come out near you, and cherry red technique sheets somewhere x

We had the new so reds plus which are ok, but our Rep has told us it is next summer time for the Sync Reds and there will be 2 launched and they are NOT new shades at all, just bringing back the old ones that were deleted for a while as of the fault with the Red pigment in them. and also he told us that the So Reds are going down in size to 50 ml and staying the same price so we are all buying them whilst they are in 84 ml tubes !!!

We had the new so reds plus which are ok, but our Rep has told us it is next summer time for the Sync Reds and there will be 2 launched and they are NOT new shades at all, just bringing back the old ones that were deleted for a while as of the fault with the Red pigment in them. and also he told us that the So Reds are going down in size to 50 ml and staying the same price so we are all buying them whilst they are in 84 ml tubes !!!

I'm making my order larger in
Note of this!! Lol

No way!!! Im going to stock up!! ;)

Thats a bit weird, ive definatly havent heard this, in fact they are investing so much money to ensure all the tube sizes are goin from 84ml to 90ml, i dunno why they'd go smaller! In regards to colour sync reds, only the booster colours have come back, when i had a moan about the reds to the uk rep, she has informed me that there will be newer shades, but for time being it makes sense to have the boosters back! yay! hths xoxo

yes my rep told me and has updated the shade chart for us and literally all the reds have gone, he told us that the boosters are coming back so you can make reds up that way, but it has annoyed me as we got Sync in for the fact the color was made up for you already !!!! well the rep has said to us that sync is staying at 84 mls and the boosters are oinly 50ml, also he said something that he heard from a educator that the ULN are going next year and to be replaced by some 8 or 9 new colors, but will be to late for us as we are changing our color over in the new year to a new easier, and more cost effective way.

yes my rep told me and has updated the shade chart for us and literally all the reds have gone, he told us that the boosters are coming back so you can make reds up that way, but it has annoyed me as we got Sync in for the fact the color was made up for you already !!!! well the rep has said to us that sync is staying at 84 mls and the boosters are oinly 50ml, also he said something that he heard from a educator that the ULN are going next year and to be replaced by some 8 or 9 new colors, but will be to late for us as we are changing our color over in the new year to a new easier, and more cost effective way.

Not sure on ULN going they have just redone ul range

Latest posts

Back