combining different brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkletoes910

Reaction score
what products work well with other brands? (i'm not talking about liquids and powders, but cuticle removers, oils, files and such) and are there any products that you should stay away from? things that work only with one line?

right now, i use CND's cuticle remover and solar oil with my ezflow l&p. i also use inm's topcoats and creative polishes. so far so good... :wink2:

plus, anybody know of a great buffing block? mine are shot and i'm looking for some that last longer than one set...

All the things you mention work well right across the board with all products.

I just happen to believe in branding!!! I only use one brand and because I trust everything in the line I stick to that one brand exclusively.

I have to say I agree with Geeg on this which makes me wonder why you do not use all of EZ Flows products... Essential Oil Plus is a FANTASTIC product I just couldn't be without and their files and buffers are long lasting and easy to sanitise. If you do ever run into problems it would be so difficult to analyse which product is causing which problem if any. If you use a whole range of products designed and branded to work alongside each other you a reducing the risk of potential problems...

Latest posts

Back